Perry County Clerk
Perry County Clerk
County clerks across the Commonwealth of Kentucky strive to provide essential services in a friendly efficient manner in accordance with the Constitution of Kentucky and all applicable laws and regulations.
I hope this page will be of assistance to you allowing us to provide our citizens with the most updated information.
There are several ways you may renew your registration:
You will need to bring your registration renewal notice, registration receipt, proof of insurance, and check or money order to the clerk's office.
You can mail your registration renewal notice, registration receipt, proof of insurance, and check or money order to the clerk's office. Be sure to add $2 to your payment for handling.
The state of Kentucky offers many different license plate designs. Many of these can also be personalized. Pictures, initial cost of the plate, renewal cost, eligibility, personalization cost, and personalization availability lookup are all available on the
Kentucky Transportation Cabinet.
required forms related to titling, registration, and vehicle taxes to save time.
REGISTER TO VOTE
To be eligible to vote in Kentucky you must:
- be a U.S. Citizen and a Kentucky resident for at least 28 days
- be at least 18 years old by the date of the next general election (if you will be 18 by the November general election, you are eligible to vote in the prior May primary election)
- not be a convicted felon or, if convicted of a felony offense, you must have had your civil rights restored. Contact your local parole office to obtain an application for restoration of civil rights
- not have been judged "mentally incompetent" in a court of law and have voting rights removed.
- not claim the right to vote anywhere outside Kentucky
Absentee ballots are available through the county clerk's office in person, by phone, mail, or fax. To ensure your are eligible to vote absentee, please review the
information on eligibility
Additional information regarding voting is available through the
state voter information guide.
Sample Ballots are available for review before each election. Copies are posted in pdf format.
Additional information regarding elections and becoming a candidate can be viewed at the
Kentucky Secretary Of State site.
For inquiries, please call the County Clerk's office:
Phone (606) 436-4614
Fax (606) 439-0557